Sunday, May 3, 2009

Comes Back Around

A year ago I wrote a post about how I had unfortunately procrastinated in packing to move into my first solo apartment. Welp, hello again! I move to my SECOND solo apartment in a mere 3 days and I have nary even a single item boxed. Granted, I don't have a lot of stuff, but you would think that I would be more on top of things. Or, if you actually know me, you would not. At all. In fact you would be impressed that I even remembered the move date. Sadly, this go-round is a little different because on top of moving I also have a solid bit of work to do (from home) so I can have time to move. And if there's one thing I'm good at, its putting everything off to the last minute in favor of more stimulating activities like watching Dirty Jobs and Girls Next Door.

I typed out a whole paragraph detailing my disappointment in the Sunday 1:00 pm TV lineup, but when I reread it I sounded way more pathetic than I will allow, even on a quasi anonymous blog. So I guess writing this post is my last stand, the final frontier between me and my work. And I'm afraid I've lost. Damn.

No comments: