Monday, October 19, 2009

Don't make me grab your ankles...

Hello, I'm here, don't go away!

Boyfriend and I are prepping for a dual trip to visit my roots in Kentucky with my family before immediately taking off on our 8 day trip to Europe. The KY/Euro combo commences in t-minus 4 days. Stress much? Blogging hasn't been a top priority.

But please check back! I have so much work to do I can't even start writing the posts I want to now, but I will...soon...I promise...maybe. Not that anyone is waiting with baited breath or anything, but I'm just saying I will be back. Sometime. Hopefully.

My confidence in the matter is staggering.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

My breath is indeed baited.

Blomgrens said...

Can't wait for the Euro update!

Hosie Cow said...

I'm waiting for a real-life update...isn't it 2010 now?