Monday, April 7, 2008

She's Alive!

There is so much going on right now that I don't even know where to start. I've been contemplating starting a new blog called "Don't be Jealous" or "Glad I don't work there" or "My job is the kind that gets written about in fun op-ed pieces that are designed to make you feel better about your job," but I decided that since I've been lagging 4 months in between posts, I better not bite off more than I can mindlessly chew while watching Biggest Looser.

Anyway, if I were to write this new blog, it would be full of stories about how I work for a pack of retarded feral vermin and how most of my "customers" look to Flava Flav as a personal and professional role model. But thats another blog. I'll get to it eventually.

I move out of my apartment in a mere 5 days to become a single apartment renter for the first time. That, friends, is one step closer to home ownership! So close I can almost taste it.

We are closing in on another quarter at work, and are about 50 students away from goal- with 5 days to go. We can do it, I think. Hopefully. Maybe. We'll see.

No comments: